Have you ever had so many suitcases and bags that you feel like a stressed-out juggling octopus? There’s nothing more inconvenient especially if you’re on holiday with a young family or relocating from abroad. However, there’s now an affordable alternative – AiroLuggage will collect your bags from your home, hotel or apartment and ship them to your destination. A truly door to door baggage shipping service. How good does that sound? This means you can travel to and from London without stress knowing that AiroLuggage is handling your baggage with care.
It’s really simple have a look at our website to see how it works – AiroLuggage.com/works
We have an office based in City Road, London, feel free to give one of our service advisors a call for any queries you have. If you need an instant quote, then you can go onto our website AiroLuggage.com
If you haven’t visited London, then there’s plenty to do – lets have a look at some of the more unusual attractions London has on offer;
- London’s subterranean rivers – The River Westbourne. This river can be seen in Sloan square tube station in a big green metal pipe just above the trains. See London’s lost rivers.
- ‘Secret Roads London.’ Lower Robert St. Videos available online. Some of these routes can save time and money whilst travelling in London.
- National Maritime Museum and Greenwich Village. A diamond in the rough – if you’re looking to escape the hustle and bustle of Piccadilly circus, Leicester square, Oxford circus or Trafalgar square then you should look no further than Greenwich village. Plenty of eating establishments – glorious food markets and an abundance of green space. Greenwich has everything you need within a city. Also, a great place to move to, in London, if you’re relocating. Don’t forget the Royal Observatory and the Cutty Sark both a must visit in Greenwich.
- Imperial War Museum – located close to Elephant and Castle tube station there’s an original V2 rocket, V1 flying bomb and a Supermarine Spitfire!
- City of London’s hidden alleys and passages – Austin Friars Passage, Wine Office Court, St. Michael’s Alley and Wardrobe Terrace. A real piece of fun with plenty of eateries and watering holes, if you’re looking to explore, but difficult to locate on a map!
So why use a Luggage Shipping Service – See our previous blog written by Adam.
Our on-demand baggage shipping service is so popular that we have been featured in travel magazines, luxury travel blogs and many other news outlets. Our customers have also left some lovely testimonials and continue to use our service time and time again to collect and deliver their luggage in London.
Luggage transport in London is becoming more and more popular
Gone are the days of checking in luggage at the airport or sweating at the baggage carousel in hope that your baggage will show up. AiroLuggage provides a reliable and cost-effective door to door luggage service.
Here’s why so many people use our service
- 5-star reviews
- Door to door luggage service
- Convenient and stress free
- Cost effective.
Go onto our website now for an instant quote – airoluggage.com